- Straight Cash Homey I’ve been racking my brain the last week or so trying to figure out exactly what Robinson Cano was looking for in his next deal.
- Washington Lands Petersen The Washington Huskies may have momentarily taken a knee when coach Steve Sarkisian shocked them and bolted for USC.
- A Terrible Look For Florida State The news that Jameis Winston would not be charged with sexual assault was serious. But how it was delivered and received was a total joke.
- The Passing Of Nelson Mandela From Muhammad Ali to LeBron James and Gary Player, the tributes flowed in, each one attempting to do the impossible - sum up the life and legacy of one of the most inspiring figures in world history.
- We Can Schedule Worse What a Thursday night for sports fans. It’s almost as if the NBA said to the NFL, whatever garbage you schedule, we can schedule worse.
- Thursday Night Football Nothing ever lives up to the hype. Especially the 2-10 Texans taking on 3-9 Jacksonville.
- Mayor Ford On Mascot Controversy I want to say I’m surprised by Rob Ford’s latest, but I’m not.
- Stay Off Your Phone, Melo Someday, athletes will realize they can’t go on social media when things aren’t going well. But that day wasn’t yesterday and that athlete isn’t Carmelo Anthony.
- Stand Down, Private Speaking of athletes going brain-dead on Twitter. How about private first class Kellen Winslow.
- You Earned That Dirty Rep Detroit Lion Ndamukong Suh knows he’s seen as one of the dirtiest players in the league and says he knows why that is...
- Set Of Losers It’s been quite a week for degenerate sports fans.
- UCLA Runs This Town Well, that was fast. Steve Sarkisian hadn’t even made it to the podium at Heritage Hall before UCLA announced Jim Mora was staying.